Delicious, spicy-sweet, fast and easy to make.
- 3 cups fresh carrots, peeled and bias-sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut carrots, and microwave about 3 minutes, until just soft, but not fully cooked.
- Mix carrots with the rest of the ingredients ans spread the carrot slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil about 15 minutes in a toaster oven, turning every 5 minutes, until brown at the edges. Watch carefully, as the carrots will brown on the bottom first.
- In an over, try baking at 450F, turning every 5 minutes until brown at the edges.